1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
As a trainee scientist i will rotate around different departments being trained in the various techniques specific to each department. I support analytical work through sample preparation as well as conducting my own experimental work. This various with department.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have become competent in various techniques particularly in the pharmaceutial chemistry labs such as european and US parmacopeia routine testing. I also hope to trained in HPLC techniques.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I find the work I do mainly enjoyable however there are some tedious tasks although that is to be accepted.
4. How valued do you feel by Mondelez?
There are perks to being employed by mondelez such as chocolate shops and quizzes as various times fo the year. overall it has been a good experience.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The overall structure is good however there is some fleixblity to order of departments that I work in that the schedule is often changed depending on the company's needs at the time.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
My training provider is the open university so they have good systems in place which allow me to ask any questions and gain any additon support that Imay need.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My employer has a good network which allows me to raise any issues that I may have.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It covers everything that I need such as rent, food etc. I have spare income to use for luxury things such as eating out once in a while.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Mondelelz encourages charity work, I recently took part in a pancake day race to raise money.
9. Would you recommend Mondelez to a friend?
The school leavers programme offers a wide range training in many techniques in the contract testing industry.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Mondelez?
More from MondelezMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!