1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
-Authorise refunds, restricted sales & voids -Solve customer queries and issues -Basic Replenishment Duties Cashier
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have developed several professional skills such as prioritising & managing my work load in a timely fashion. I have developed my mind to work efficiently in all aspects of a task. I have learned how to create strategy plans and adjust them accordingly. The personal skills I have developed are my confidence and people skills. Aldi has enstilled me with the confidence and rapport to deal with confrontational situations.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I have really appreciated and enjoyed all I have gained from the programme.
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
Highly valued and supported within the company.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
As I was one of the first in Wales, the programme had its teething issues however witnessing the other apprentices going through their programme, I feel these issues have been resolved.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Excellent support from my training provider, consistently providing personal and professional support and advice.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Consistent support in my personal and professional life. Providing support and advice throughout.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It meets them Well and well exceeds Apprentice Minimum Wage
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Referring to socially, yes we often go out on work dos or have Half Marathons to attend.
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Good pay, good environment and good treatment of staff.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
Prepare to work hard, commitment is rewarded, enthusiasm goes a long way.
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!