operate and maintain gas distribution pressure control aprentice at National Grid

kidderminster
18th May 2015

7.8/10

operate and maintain the gas distribution network around the west midlands area

yes, so far i have learnt many practical skills and look forward to developing them in the future

Its something i have been wanting to be invloved in for a long time and i am happy to have the opportunity

4. How valued do you feel by National Grid?

i feel highly valued by the company and would recommend as a great place to work

The programme is structued well and provides all the required training i need so far

The support from the trainers is very good, i fully understand what is being shown to me

As a company national grid provide me with support whenever i need it and offer me opportunites to raise my concerns

As an apprenticeship the salary is above the national minimum wage for an apprentice

Yes the training centre have many opprtunities that we can get involved in e.g. gymnasium

9a. Would you recommend National Grid to a friend? *

i feel its a great company to work for and there are so many opportunities to progress further in the company

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to National Grid? *

to follow it through all the way as the result will be highly rewarding in the future