1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
operate and maintain the gas distribution network around the west midlands area
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
yes, so far i have learnt many practical skills and look forward to developing them in the future
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Its something i have been wanting to be invloved in for a long time and i am happy to have the opportunity
4. How valued do you feel by National Grid?
i feel highly valued by the company and would recommend as a great place to work
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The programme is structued well and provides all the required training i need so far
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
The support from the trainers is very good, i fully understand what is being shown to me
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
As a company national grid provide me with support whenever i need it and offer me opportunites to raise my concerns
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
As an apprenticeship the salary is above the national minimum wage for an apprentice
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes the training centre have many opprtunities that we can get involved in e.g. gymnasium
9a. Would you recommend National Grid to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
i feel its a great company to work for and there are so many opportunities to progress further in the company
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to National Grid? *
to follow it through all the way as the result will be highly rewarding in the future
More from National GridMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!