1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Fraud Investigator. I carry out both reactive a proactive investigations to test for instances of fraud and test fraud controls within local government and NHS clients.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Mazars are funding me to do AAT levels 2-4, with a view to going on to complete ACCA. I have completed the CIPFA ACFT course. And I attend various data analytics training courses...
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Great group of managers. Joined with a really good group of graduates and school leavers. There is a great culture within the company
4. How valued do you feel by Mazars LLP?
Very valued: I was presented with a £100 code of conduct award within my first 6 months at the company.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Well structured. Good balance of training and work.
Managers are very supportive and always assist if struggling with both internal work and study. There are always other trainees the year above who have just completed what you are going through.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
As much support as needed.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Tonnes of support from management, HR and anyone else I may need to call upon
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Fairly well, although I am still living at home so costs only really include travel, minimal rent and food and drink.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Christmas party was very good (and free)! Various volunteering activities and many sport teams.
9a. Would you recommend Mazars LLP to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because UNI is mega expensive... and you get paid, and experience and qualifications.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Mazars LLP? *
Be professional, but not boring. Relax, but not too much!
More from Mazars LLPMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!