1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Lead Test Analyst. I have to interpt and write test conditions based on functional specifications. I then write test scripts based on these test conditions and functional requirements as well as execute them. I also provide estimates and distribute work to colleagues.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- Team Working
- Interpreting Business Requirements
- Time Management
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoyed the programme throughly. I was challeneged and maanaged to apply what I learned at University to my day job, vice versa.
4. How valued do you feel by CGI?
I feel that I am valued by CGI and they are constantly challenging me and encourage me to take on mroe training to develop my skills and knowledge.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The programme was very well structured This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticeship Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
- As much as I can find and as long as it does not exceed budget.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
As much as I need, there are always people on hand if I need advise / support.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Finances are good.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Do not understand the question.
9a. Would you recommend CGI to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Freinds will be able to learn on th ejob and get good professional experience.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to CGI? *
- If you are going to join you will need to scarifice a lot of free time and ensure coursework and revision is all up to date.
More from CGIMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from CGI
Your usual working day I spend my days helping with system testing, Resourcing, Analysis and managing the eCounting eportal. What you enjoy...