1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I work in the Audit department as an associate. I work in different teams depending on which client I am working for. I perform audit testing on a day-to-day basis.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
My IT skills have really improved. I am able to hold strong conversations with my clients about business related matters which previously I did not have the confidence to do.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by PwC?
PwC try very hard to value us. Where possible they do what they can to meet my requirements however this is not always feasible.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The university programme is very well structured and the teaching is of a high standard. The placement is straight forward and aims to give as much exposure as possible whilst providing good support if needed.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend PwC to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
PwC are a great firm to work for if the opportunity presents itself. Employees are all looking to improve their skills and the service provided to the clients. As a result there is always support available if needed.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PwC? *
I would suggest focusing on your strengths and show a willingness to adapt and evolve you skill sets. Team work is a key attribute for any PwC employee to have.
More from PwCMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!