1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Working on tills and working delivery
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt carding
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy it so much
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
I don't feel I'm that important
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Its fairly good
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
An appropriate amount
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
More than I thought I would
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because it is a great company with great people
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
U have to be able to work under pressure and u must be able to have a laugh
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Aldi
To coincide with National Apprenticeship Week (6th-10th March 2017), Ellie Dumont, an Aldi Store Apprentice, provides an insight into her...