1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a store apprentice at Aldi in Gillingham and my roles are to operate the tills and work on pallets on the shop floor depending on my task for the day. I am emensly enjoying my job as it is challenging and rewarding.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt how to use tills and feel that my memorization skills have improved as I need to know the stores plu's (product look up) that tend to be on the produce section of the store.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I am very happy with my position in the company and am enjoying it massively. I hope to go far with Aldi.
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is organized, with the college and at Aldi.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A lot, every time I see my assessor from the local college she is always helful and helps me complete tasks of needed.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A lot, the help I get with the managers at Aldi is great, I never feel scared to ask a question
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because a job at Aldi gives you a variety of skills, with friendly staff and very good training.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
In interviews feels confident and show that you are willing to work hard.
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!