1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My day-to-day tasks can vary from working on the shop floor doing a variety of tasks to being on the till serving customers as I get a different set of instruction for everyday.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt a range of new skills from using a till correctly to accurately Organising stock on the shop floor.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I thoroughly enjoy this programme
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
I feel that I am valued as a member of staff at Aldi and treated fairly well.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My programme is organised faily well
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive a lot of support from my training provider
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My employer is equally supportive
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary meets my costs effectively
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes, there are many opporunities
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Aldi is a place that values staff and pays very well
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
Just be yourself
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Aldi
To coincide with National Apprenticeship Week (6th-10th March 2017), Ellie Dumont, an Aldi Store Apprentice, provides an insight into her...