store apprentice at Aldi

2011
ormskirk

7.7/10

For the first year I have been trained (brilliantly) to a store assistant level, the only difference to the other store assistants being different uniform, more expectation, and slight higher responsibility.

I have learned how to work well within a fast moving efficient team. It has also helped my customer skills.

I enjoy working with customers and helping the business be the best it can be. It is a great business that strives off hard work and efficiency.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 2 roles at Aldi

4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?

I feel valued by everyone, everyone has helped me settle in so well. Couldn't thank everyone enough.

Very well organised, although academic work first year isn't the hardest of tasks it still helps to develop the characteristics of a store manager.

A lot, I speak to him monthly and get tasks done wether that be in store or in my spare time. He usually marks them within a few days and it helps my overall assessment go up in percentage.

A lot. I feel as though with any problem I face I always have a person to turn too.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 2 roles at Aldi

First year I'm finding it very hard working a lot and very hard and for a small wage which doesn't seem to last a week. It's fustrating but it will be worth it in the long run.

Not that I have come across. I have found a degree at Uclan that fits nicely with my apprenticeship which I could apply for.

9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *

Great prospects for young managers and great experience for a team member.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *

Always be efficient, listen to the training as there is a lot to take in but is easy to get used to.