1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Maintenance on gas installations and ensuring that they are running correctly
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have developed my health and safety skills and learnt how the gas network works
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the program it helps me develop in the role and as a person.
4. How valued do you feel by National Grid?
National Grid value all their employees and respect the opinions that they hold
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My program is very well structured and give all the apprentices time for themselves and not just the job
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
My training provider is only a phone call away and will support myself and the other apprentices with whatever issue they may have.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My employer wants me to become the best I can and has supported me throughout the scheme so far
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary meets the costs I have greatly
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are a variety of opportunities outside of work that I could take up if I wish to
9a. Would you recommend National Grid to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
They have a good scheme that anyone would be luck to have and I know that I am very grateful for my opportunity to work for them.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to National Grid? *
National Grid a great company to work for and if you show yourself to be willing and able to work and show dedication to your role national grid will be grateful.
More from National GridMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!