1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Trainee tax adviser - preparing private client tax returns
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I am currently studying for ATT
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by BDO?
I receive regular feedback once a piece of work has been completed
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Well organised - I have received college timetables well in advance and booking exams has been easy
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Support from my employer is very good, if I need any help I know that someone will take the time to provide it
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend BDO to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Its a good place to work and there are plenty of opportunities to learn new skills
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BDO? *
More from BDOMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!