1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
The role consists of delivering excellent customer service by attending to customer's needs. Working stock productively and working on tills achieving 100% accuracy and memorising relevant PLU's
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have developed new skills in productivity and efficiency, which has helped me develop my customer services skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the friendly nature of the team I work with. The management are very supportive and give great advice when I am unsure of anything.
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
I feel valued as an effective team member, not just by the management but by the whole team.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is a well structured programme by having training in store. We have a college tutor visit to observe our progress, this contributes to a portfolio. I think improvement is needed with the visits by having them on a regular basis.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
If I have any issues I can talk with my tutor in confidence.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Aldi is a very friendly and supportive employer. I have no doubt that they will be able to resolve any problems that I have.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
At first I was worried the salary wouldn't meet my costs , however I haven't had a problem with the salary I receive.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes. I attended the previous christmas party. The team are very friendly and social gatherings are organised outside if work on a regular basis.
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Aldi is a great company to work for. The management are very motivating, encouraging and supportive.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
I would advise others to make sure they know a little about the company and what is expected of an employee at Aldi.
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!