1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a bricklayer apprentice so I carry out tasks on a daily basis such as brick restoration, block work and brickwork.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt to be faster and a lot neater when laying bricks.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I do enjoy the programme very much and work in a nice work environment
4. How valued do you feel by Costain?
I feel vslued by costain, as they always provide days out for us and feel very part of a family.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My programme is very well organised.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive a lot of support from the people I work with on a day to day basis.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive a fair amount of support.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary package is very good as we work towards getting a pay rise every 6 months.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Costain to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Costain are such a good company to work for and get very good and interesting jobs.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Costain? *
Always turn up on time, work hard and you'll enjoy your time working with costain.
More from CostainMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!