1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Software Development, Cloud, DevOps, Agile leader, Infrastructure management, Hardware manager.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
There is so much oppertunity to develop yourself. In 3 years I have gone from knowing nothing to advanced knowledge in industry leading areas.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I love the work, the team, and the culture. I meet my expectations and has opened lots of doors
4. How valued do you feel by IBM?
Very valued, we get to do some amazing things.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Well enough to guide us but flexible to allow us to lead our own career.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
We have dedicated managers who help us through our apprenticeship as well as mentors who guide our career.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Extremely well, we are move than compensated for moving or working away.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes, giveback to the community is a fundamental feature to the culture of IBM. It allows us time away from work to help others and ourselves.
9a. Would you recommend IBM to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
An amazing start to a career in Technology.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to IBM? *
To be excited and passionate. nothing looks better than someone passionate about work.
More from IBMMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!