1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Auditing - Either based in office or at a client, checking accounts teams financial accounts for correct treatment
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
-IT Skills -Teamwork Skills -Meeting deadlines -Punctuality
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the programme
4. How valued do you feel by BDO?
I feel valued, responsibility is given.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well organised, exam style and preparation fits around work
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Good support in term of exams for exam revision and content
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Good support, everyone is very helpful and easy to talk to.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The salary is reasonable to my costs.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are plenty of company events outside of work.
9. Would you recommend BDO to a friend?
Good environment to work in and ables you to develop new skills.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BDO?
Research, be yourself.
More from BDOMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!