1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I do nothing in short. It is a waste of time. I don't like wasting time.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
The company culture as its some what ridged and old fashioned.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I don't. It feels like cheap labour.
I am a go getter and have big aspirations but I am being limited and told I can't even do the simplest tasks.
4. How valued do you feel by IBM?
Not at all. Management ignore you (PDM and others).
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Poor. There doesn't seem to be any clear structure to follow.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I get as much support as I want which is a real plus.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
There is lots of support but none of it on a personal basis. One to one time is hard come by. There are however loads of resources online.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Badly. Salary does not meet travel needs. This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticeship Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend IBM to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
I wouldn't want others to waste time like I do.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to IBM? *
Be unique and enthusiastic.
More from IBMMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!