1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Store assistant roles (stock and till operations) and training management duties
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Customer service, confidence, working under pressure/strict timings, retail skills in general
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy it but it's abit stressful and manic most the time
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
Very valued, important part of the staff, get a lot of thanks
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The first year is very tidious and abit boring but I'm sure the following years will be more interesting
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
As much as I need, always there for guidance
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
As much as I need
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I can manage but the first year wage I feel is quite low for how hard I work but exceptional compared to normal apprentice wage
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
im sure there is
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Decent apprentice wage, time flies in busy environment, easy to learn and follow, no problems so far
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
Not to stress even though sometimes difficult not to
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Aldi
To coincide with National Apprenticeship Week (6th-10th March 2017), Ellie Dumont, an Aldi Store Apprentice, provides an insight into her...