1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Chief Technology Office support. Tracking projects using IBM software database, supporting CTO architects, governing solution review process.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
IT Qualifications, Excel, HTML coding, presentation skills, client focus, developed my drive, problem solving skills and confidence
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I am thoroughly enjoying my apprenticeship in every aspect.
4. How valued do you feel by IBM?
I get good feedback from my team and managers and have great responsibility in my role, therefore I feel very valued.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The structure of the programme is good, well split between day to day roles and off-the-job training.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Support is always there if I need it.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Support is always there when I need it.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
To a good extent, expenses for travel to work are covered. This cost ratio will lessen when I move out.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
My account is very social, lots of networking and training opportunities.
9a. Would you recommend IBM to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Thoroughly enjoyable working atmosphere with great people and great opportunities.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to IBM? *
Try and attend an event about IBM Foundation schemes before applying. Do research on what the company is focusing on and values.
More from IBMMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!