1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am currently an Assistant Manager in a large beautiful setting, I supporting the Manager and staff with-in the setting. I also deal with supporting parents with any issues they may have, take payments, open and close and general day to day safe running of our setting.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt more about how Asquith Nurseries started and run their settings. I am still currently learning more each day about the business side whilst completing my Degree
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I am enjoying my Job. The hours can be long, however it is very rewarding.
4. How valued do you feel by Bright Horizons Family Solutions?
I feel very valued as a team member
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My programme is well organised, and Asquith have supported me by allowing me the time to attend University. This allows me to plan my time effectivly
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I have nearly completed my training now, I have been well supported all the way thruough.I know they are there if I need support.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Asquith have allowed me time to fit in my full time job along side my university studies.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I am happy with my salary for the time being.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I started just before Christmas and was welcomed by all on the staff on the christmas night out. Our staff team often arranges outings together, they also support each other when healthy eating and dieting,going on walks etc.
9. Would you recommend Bright Horizons Family Solutions to a friend?
Asquith Nurseries offer a great service with friendly staff and inviting environments. The children are able to learn through play in a great atmosph and the staff are able to continue their training career if they choose, with the support of Asquith.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Bright Horizons Family Solutions?
Asquith is of very high standard and high quality childcare. Staff need to be very committed, however the rewards of learning are very benifical and will help build your career. Go for it!
More from Bright Horizons Family SolutionsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!