Assistant Manager at Asquith Day Nurseries

Cheshunt, Waltham cross
Other
Competitive
13th May 2015

I am currently an Assistant Manager in a large beautiful setting, I supporting the Manager and staff with-in the setting. I also deal with supporting parents with any issues they may have, take payments, open and close and general day to day safe running of our setting.

I have learnt more about how Asquith Nurseries started and run their settings. I am still currently learning more each day about the business side whilst completing my Degree

I am enjoying my Job. The hours can be long, however it is very rewarding.

4. How valued do you feel by Asquith Day Nurseries?

I feel very valued as a team member

My programme is well organised, and Asquith have supported me by allowing me the time to attend University. This allows me to plan my time effectivly

I have nearly completed my training now, I have been well supported all the way thruough.I know they are there if I need support.

Asquith have allowed me time to fit in my full time job along side my university studies.

I am happy with my salary for the time being.

I started just before Christmas and was welcomed by all on the staff on the christmas night out. Our staff team often arranges outings together, they also support each other when healthy eating and dieting,going on walks etc.

9a. Would you recommend Asquith Day Nurseries to a friend? *

Asquith Nurseries offer a great service with friendly staff and inviting environments. The children are able to learn through play in a great atmosph and the staff are able to continue their training career if they choose, with the support of Asquith.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Asquith Day Nurseries? *

Asquith is of very high standard and high quality childcare. Staff need to be very committed, however the rewards of learning are very benifical and will help build your career. Go for it!