1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Process slips, endorsements, declarations. Attend meetings with the D&O underwriters. Assist the Underwriting Support team in any way I can.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Developed my Excel skills, Learnt how to use the system Inward Risk to allow me to view and edit references. Learnt how to interact better with my colleagues and how to work in efficiently in a syndicate.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyd's of London?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Lloyd's of London to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It's a great environment to work with, surrounded by people who only want to help you in any way they can. At Lloyd's were treated exactly the same as every other employee and given lots of responsibility and credible work.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyd's of London? *
Be confident throughout the assessment centre and interact and chat to the other candidates as much as you can. Research Lloyd's of London before handing in application and once you have been accepted, take every opportunity to network.
More from Lloyd's of LondonMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!