1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Managing staff, working stock, safe control, stock control, opening and closing a store with a team of staff
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, I've learnt lots of skills over the past three years
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I love it
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
I feel like I'm valued a lot by all the other staff
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
College tutors book days to see you and complete work - well organised
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
My training provider provides lots of support for my training
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I get support from my employer every day at work
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Compared with other apprenticeships the salary package is amazing
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It's a great company to work for and the staff are really nice and friendly
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
Only apply if your willing to give 110% to the company as it will give it you back if you do!
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Aldi
To coincide with National Apprenticeship Week (6th-10th March 2017), Ellie Dumont, an Aldi Store Apprentice, provides an insight into her...