1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am working on the DCP Team in Market Services. This means that we have to complete asset increases and transfers for clients
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have developed my Excel Spreadsheet skills. However i do not believe i have learnt anything new
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I do not enjoy the programme.
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyd's of London?
I feel valued by the company as a whole but not by the team that i work in.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The programme is not structured. I didnt receive a plan until 6months into my programme and that was only because i complained.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Lots of support. This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticeship Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A fair amount. They allow time off for appointments etc.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It is a good wage for an apprentice but if i had to pay for my travel into London i would struggle. I am currently £800 into my overdraft. More than i ever was in my first year at university.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
None for a chatham employee, you need to be based in London
9a. Would you recommend Lloyd's of London to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because i believe there are a lot better opportunities in other companys.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyd's of London? *
Ensure you know what you are getting into. Manage your expectations. You will not be in the Market every day and if you are based in London the only advantage is that it is close to home
More from Lloyd's of LondonMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!