PC&S App at National Grid

Bolton

7.8/10

To be part of the Operate and Maintain department and travelling around my local area controls and regulating the flow and level of pressure of gas in the systems by repair and fixing new technology into the system.

While doing this i have learn alot about the gas industry from the way the gas flows to keeping the gas at the correct temperature

I enjoy everyday that i do on this programme and have told friends and family to join the company.

4. How valued do you feel by National Grid?

As i have started i found i didnt fully know where i was to fit in but as i have learnt more and and been on site i feel more like part of the whole team.

I found that when something is planned it is normally to a very high standard but when the plans change it takes alot time to rearrange and inform us

I find that they are very good on supports from writting and project work to hands on skills

I find that if i need it i can get it and on a regualor basis i am asked if everything is ok

I find the salary to good but some packages are hard to use at the begining because of the way they are set up.

I am asked out things to outside of work but they is only a small amount of inform

9a. Would you recommend National Grid to a friend? *

As it is an overal good place to work

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to National Grid? *

To be honest in filling out and try to your full ability to learn and be infusiatic