1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role in this apprenticeship is to receive all training possible and qualify to become a Store Deputy Manager for Aldi. This involves such things as; cash handling, paperwork duties, making and receiving phone calls and the responsibility to ensure all tasks are being completed as and when they should be.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Working with Aldi has built my confidence up more than I ever imagined. I feel more independent and grown up. My customer facing skill is the main one that I believe has improved 100%.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I do enjoy the work I do and the people I work alongside.
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
Always looked after!
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The programme is very well structured and it's always easy to see where abouts you are at.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
From the first year of training, the training provided has always been a support to me.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I get a good amount of support in general and my manager is always there for support when I ask/require it!
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Aldi can be very challenging sometimes but for as long as you are willing and able to do the work you are asked, you will have many opportunities in the future.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
Don't be scared of hard work!
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!