1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
training to be a substation fitter
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
yes, job relivant
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
very much on site
4. How valued do you feel by National Grid?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
has planning isues, but overall not bad
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
sometines need more
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
lots of support
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
not when away.
9. Would you recommend National Grid to a friend?
very good aprentaship
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to National Grid?
be aware you will be way a graet deal
More from National GridMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!