1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Watching people on tills controlling staff and planning the day ahead no day is the same at Aldi.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learned a lot since I have worked at Aldi like dealing with cash the safe etec.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy it a lot
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
Really value they invest a lot of time to train me
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A lot if support I know if I need anything I can just ring my tutor
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A lot of time is invested in me and anything I need help with all I have to do is just ask
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It's hard but however they pay more than other employers
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because you have great opportunity as long as you work hard
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
Work hard always give it a 100 percent
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Aldi
To coincide with National Apprenticeship Week (6th-10th March 2017), Ellie Dumont, an Aldi Store Apprentice, provides an insight into her...