1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Smart Futures Intern. Learn how a mutli national cooperation works and interact with the professionals.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Developed team working skills and public speaking skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Enjoyed it a lot
4. How valued do you feel by EY?
Offered a mentor for a year to help you advance further after internship is over. Feedback after each tasks help you improve further.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well organised as you have different tasks each day and work with a range of clients
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Support form mentors as well as the organisers helping you to develop your skills.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
around £150 a week
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
invited to many events for networking opportunities
9a. Would you recommend EY to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It is a good programme and helps understands how the finance world works and helps develop new skills.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EY? *
Enjoy and learn as much as you can.
More from EYMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from EY
Studying at a top university + Internship with a global organisation + Networking with senior business people + Feedback for...