1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
As a first year, I am currently at Newcastle University taking part in lectures and seminars. In second year, the first term will be spent at university, the second term on placement and the third and final term back at university. While on placement, I will be part of PwC's audit and assurance team.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
As part of a professional skills module, we have taken part in skills workshop, acquiring skills such teamwork, networking, presentation skills and many more.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy the modules that we have to take in first year. They are relevant to the work that we will have to carry out everyday.
4. How valued do you feel by PwC?
The company is really involved in our learning and keen to keep up with our progress.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is well structured around placements with plenty of support from the university,
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Plenty of support through a personal tutor and peer mentor.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
We receive support through placements however not so much in first year as we are in university.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
We are given accommodation on placement and salary is enough to cover all living costs.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
These would be more applicable after qualification.
9a. Would you recommend PwC to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
They are a professional company that provides many opportunities for their workers.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PwC? *
Be enthusiastic on open days and take all opportunities presented.
More from PwCMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!