1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am an agile applications developper for J P Morgan. My team operate in 2 weeks cycles to produce code to deploy to our application. Day-to-day my main responsibility is as a java coder.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have come from having no skills in technology to being a confident java developper. I can also now fluently use SQL database tool. and putty.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by J.P. Morgan?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend J.P. Morgan to a friend?
The opportunities that have been presented to me have been outstanding, the support network is great, and the diverse company culture makes me proud to say I'm a JPM employee.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to J.P. Morgan?
Be confident in yourself.
More from J.P. MorganMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!