1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Working on the pway, maintaining a building the railway track
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Team leadership, working in part of a team, construction skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
i enjoyed meeting new people with the same interests
4. How valued do you feel by Network Rail?
very valued we are the future of network rail
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
very well organised and structured you always know whats coming up
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
great supports and learn a lot about our job
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Great supports recieved by everyone you work with and also whos in charge
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
brilliant getting paid what we do to learn a new career
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Network Rail to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
learn so much and achieve a lot, great experience
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Network Rail? *
give it your all
More from Network RailMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!