1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a Community Relations Apprentice currently studying a PR (Public Relations) NVQ Level 4. An overview of my role; Promoting, protecting and enhancing the reputation of ATC and Crossrail. Planning, organising and co-ordinating events. Research and data analysis. Plan, structure and deliver presentations internally and externally. Writing for business communications, internally and externally. Communicating effectively with clients and community. Building and sustaining relationships with the community. Community investment.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Public speaking, writing business communications and confidence are three main skills I have developed greatly on.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
10 out of 10. I am in a very rewarding job.
4. How valued do you feel by Costain?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My programe is organised/structured very well.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive perfect support from my training provider.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Really good support.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Costain cover my travel as i work in Londona and on top of this I also recieve London waiting on top of my salary.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I am encouraged and supported to visit projects outside of my day to day environment.
9. Would you recommend Costain to a friend?
They are a very supportive company with endless opportunities.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Costain?
Always do that little bit more and it will go noticed.
More from CostainMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!