1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am currently undertaking a Management Apprenticeship with ALDI. My main duties include providing excellent customer service, merchandising and rotating stock, cleaning and maintaining the store appearance and operating the till. Other duties include having knowledge of the store operations.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt loads of customer service skills, cash handling skills and other skills related to retail.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
The apprenticeship is hard work but rewarding when you see the customers satisfaction. Teamwork is key but it didnt meet my expectations.
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
Fairly valued although.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
There is some good training and good support. It is fairly well organised.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I provided good training and the support was good.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I didn't recieve that much support from my employer and was often left to my on decisions.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It does not cover it adequately. I can hardly get by on the wage.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
No there are not opportunties outside of work.
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because you may as well just be a store assistant and be better paid,
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
Be confident and be knowledgable about the company. speak up
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!