1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Nursery assistant. Helping with the day to day running of the nursery. Learning new skills
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Grown more confidence with people. Learnt a lot more about planning and observations on children.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I have enjoyed the course. I have learnt more about the development of children, and more practical skills
4. How valued do you feel by Bright Horizons Family Solutions?
I feel very valued and appreciated working with the company. The managers are always there for help and are willing to support me with my qualification
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is very organised. My assessor sees me once a month and always knows what tasks to set me. She is always available for me if I need help.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
She is always there for support. If I am stuck with anything, I can ring or text her and she will help me as much as she can.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My employer gives me a lot of support. She always asks me how I am getting on with my qualification and says she is always available if I need help.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It is ok at the moment but looking forward to becoming a nursery nurse once I am qualified
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
The nursery has a lovely vibe we meet up outside of work for birthdays, and charity events and we enjoy going out socially
9a. Would you recommend Bright Horizons Family Solutions to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
I have been very happy since I started with asquith and looking forward to a long term future and career with asquith
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Bright Horizons Family Solutions? *
Be yourself in the interview. Try and research about the company, as employers like it when you know a little bit about the company. When you have your room trial, try and get involved with the activities of the room and interact with the children
More from Bright Horizons Family SolutionsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!