1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My day revolves around a fraud based job. My team monitors and looksa fter a number of accounts for the UK Government citizens. We work alongside HP in this role as well
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Skills that I have learnt are mainly system based. I have instead improved on communication; Time keeping, Team work and Effective reporting
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
My programme is extremely rewarding in all areas of my life and I am certain I made the best choice to go ahead with it
4. How valued do you feel by J.P. Morgan?
I feel extremely valued and respected on my team, By my managers and by the company as a whole
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The programme is treated with the highest amount of respect with countless hours of prep going into each one of us
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
BPP have been very good and the tutors we have are extremely generous with their time. They are always offering extra time out of our allocated time to go through things with people that aren't sure. I find them very effective
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
JP Morgan has been well and truly exceptional with my personal problems. I'am extremely lucky to have such a good system of support behind me. Without them over the last year I couldn't tell you for sure if I would be here typing this
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
We have a very fair salary that allowed me to move out of home. Though we have to budget tightly this doesn't stop us still enjoying oursleves and also saving a bit each month
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I have been very lucky to have a number of opportunities around the work place that have led me to playing rugby adn even sailing in the Royal sailing races
9. Would you recommend J.P. Morgan to a friend?
Everything to do with JP Morgan commands respect and we programme has every attention to detail you can imagine
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to J.P. Morgan?
Do your research on the company; Think why do they want you not just why do you want to work for them and think if you're ready to do yourself justice at that point in your life
More from J.P. MorganMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!