1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
i am a higher epi apprentice, i do a multitude of task involving coding, Designing as well as testing.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes i have developed my coding practice and learnt java, and built on my .NET knowledge
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the company, the people around me are great to work for an overall is a great place to work
4. How valued do you feel by Atos?
I feel moderately appreciated...
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
At first it was not well structure but now it is better. but that is due to the training provider (QA Apprenticeships) not Atos.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Not that much to be honest about it.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Lots of support, with work and personal matters, my managers try there best to be there for me
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Not that great. i can barely afford to come to work due to petrol costs.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Atos to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Great place to work.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Atos? *
Enjoy the assessment day and use the time to get to know your future colleagues
More from AtosMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Atos
My job summed up Within the Rail Operations sector of Atos, I’m part of the Training Team, meaning my main responsibilities...