1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
When I'm working at Aldi I work the bread, Backstock ambient, Carding Produce Etc
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes Better self esteem
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Yes it's fab
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is structured very well on both parties ( Aldi and the college)
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
a lot she's there when ever I need her
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A lot when I feel uncomfortable or I am struggling with something she always is there to support/ help me
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Very good double minimum apprentice wage
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Great career prospects Nice working environment
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
Motivation is key Can do attitude
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Aldi
To coincide with National Apprenticeship Week (6th-10th March 2017), Ellie Dumont, an Aldi Store Apprentice, provides an insight into her...