1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
During the three weeks you get an overview of how a business environment operates. This included meeting a client at lunch. In the final week we were given the opportunity to work in one of the service lines.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Skills such as confidence can grow through presentations and being able to voice opinions within a team.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
i enjoyed the programme as it wasn't what I expected. For example we went to Dock 10 in Media City and had a drama experience at Liverpool Tate.
4. How valued do you feel by EY?
The people we met at EY wanted to hear our views on how to make the programme better and our future plans for after college.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
In the beginning we were given a schedule for the three weeks. So we knew what we're doing each day.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I received a lot of support during the case studies when certain things were unclear. We also received feedback as to how to improve.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Please look at 6a
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The salary was more than enough to cover the travel costs to and from Ey
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There is a mentor provided for after the programme. This helped when applying for the School Leaver Programme.
9a. Would you recommend EY to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Most of the experience was not what I expected. Also it gave me a great insight into the business environment.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EY? *
Before starting the numerical test make sure you have pen and paper ready. Also during the interview try and show you know a bit about EY and enthusiasm for the programme.
More from EYMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!