Smart Futures Student at EY

Manchester
Other

Connect with EY

9.8/10

During the three weeks you get an overview of how a business environment operates. This included meeting a client at lunch. In the final week we were given the opportunity to work in one of the service lines.

Skills such as confidence can grow through presentations and being able to voice opinions within a team.

i enjoyed the programme as it wasn't what I expected. For example we went to Dock 10 in Media City and had a drama experience at Liverpool Tate.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 7 roles at EY

4. How valued do you feel by EY?

The people we met at EY wanted to hear our views on how to make the programme better and our future plans for after college.

In the beginning we were given a schedule for the three weeks. So we knew what we're doing each day.

I received a lot of support during the case studies when certain things were unclear. We also received feedback as to how to improve.

Please look at 6a

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 7 roles at EY

The salary was more than enough to cover the travel costs to and from Ey

There is a mentor provided for after the programme. This helped when applying for the School Leaver Programme.

9a. Would you recommend EY to a friend? *

Most of the experience was not what I expected. Also it gave me a great insight into the business environment.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EY? *

Before starting the numerical test make sure you have pen and paper ready. Also during the interview try and show you know a bit about EY and enthusiasm for the programme.