1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Working at aldi, involved both management and stock assistant roles.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
depends on how busy we are, but enough just about.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
same as above
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
not well enough.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
because they're a good employer overall. a solid growing business with opportunity's.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
long interviews, be keen.
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!