1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Global Trade Finance - collating information for reports on my department
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Macros, presentational skills, time management, being able to speak in front of a large number of people
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by J.P. Morgan?
Very valued as they are always trying to train and develop your skills
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
We have a training program to follow to ensure that out exams and coursework is well managed along side out job roles
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Online lectures and face to face meetings
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Support to help manage our time along with additional support
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
JP offer a number of extra curiclume activitys to help us progress and develop new skills
9a. Would you recommend J.P. Morgan to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Great learning opportunity and areas to develop your career
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to J.P. Morgan? *
Manage your time and ensure that you ask for help and support when needed
More from J.P. MorganMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!