1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role involves learning the Ins and outs of SAP, as well as interacting with clients depending on what project I am currently on.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Since joining I have developed skills in.
Python SQL Business Intelligence Data Modelling Java SAP MM SAP HR
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I love being able to work with colleagues from a diverse background as well as gain vital experience within a working environment. I enjoy that my job can change on a day to day basis such as meeting clients and presenting a hypothesis or instead programming a solution to a current problem within the organisation.
4. How valued do you feel by Capgemini?
They treat me as if I have been here for years.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Capgemini to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
The best decision I have ever made. If University is not for you because you're worried about Debt, or instead you're not sure, this apprenticeship is the way forward. It is suited to those with a keen interest within ICT for obvious reasons.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Capgemini? *
Do your research when applying, this will help you within the later stages of getting the job.
More from CapgeminiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!