Flying Start Student at PwC

Sponsored Degree Programme
May 2015

Connect with PwC

8.4/10

Attending lectures and seminars as I am in first year.

Since starting the programme I feel I have developed my presenting skills as I have gained confidence standing up in front of audiences as well as interacting with other people.

Since starting the programme I have had many opportunities to work in teams, meeting new people on the way. I find most of the content very interesting and I have really enjoyed the programme so far.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 3 roles at PwC

4. How valued do you feel by PwC?

I feel valued by PwC since they have provided training sessions for me with intention of making me fit for the workplace.

I feel the programme is very well structured as it provides both the opportunity to work in a real place of work. I also feel we have had excellent training and support from both PwC and the University.

I think the support offered by the University is very accessible and of high standard. I also think that PwC provided useful support as preparation for working during placements.

Not applicable as I haven't had any placements yet.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 3 roles at PwC

Not applicable as I haven't had any placements yet.

I have been informed that the office which I will be doing my placement in has many social activities which I would be keen to participate in.

9a. Would you recommend PwC to a friend? *

I believe PwC offered good support and training and there is also significant opportunity for career progression.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PwC? *

To be aware of current economic and financial issues and be open to interacting and working with unfamiliar people.