1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Receive talks and participate in workshops run by lawyers at the firm. Trainee shadowing sessions also took place.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I definitely improved dramatically on my presentings skills and confidence generally to a huge extent.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I thoroughly enjoyed the experience as I was able to get a real insight into law. This was great because law is what I aspire to do so to get that experience at such a huge global firm was spectacular.
4. How valued do you feel by Hogan Lovells?
I felt highly valued because I was treated with great respect and felt really comfortable in the office.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My programme was very well structured because there was always something to do and there weren't any moments where it felt like it was not organised efficiently or structured in the same manner.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
We received a great deal of support if needed. For example, during a challenge, I needed help on a particular section of the task and the associate running the task gave me a full explanation in great detail, and helped me to complete it to a high standard.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Hogan Lovells to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
The firm has a tremendous feel to it because of how friendly they are; not just to employers but to their community too as demonstrated through their pro bono work.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Hogan Lovells? *
Don't be worried, the firm are so helpful and help you to be comfortable as well as sufficiently push outside your comfort zone.
More from Hogan LovellsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!