1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I work in Human resources in the UK Payroll Team, dealing with queries from employee's, and logging tax forms such as P45's and P46's.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt how to use systems such as Global View, Answerkey and Excel.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the programme particularly being able to work in the office and being in a full time rols
4. How valued do you feel by J.P. Morgan?
I feel very valued by team as I have a good working relationship with everyone I communicate with and work with on a daily basis
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The programme is relatively structured however sometimes I feel it is not as organised as it could be because some of the lectures have been crammed in
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive alot of help and support whenever needed
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My employer and team give me the best network of support possible, they are very encouraging and want me to succeed in my role and course
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The salary I receive is very good for an apprenticeship however I do feel that there is a lot of work involved in the programme and therefore you are rewarded through the pay
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes, there are always activities going on outside of work both within my team as well as out of the team
9a. Would you recommend J.P. Morgan to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
As it is a good respected place to work at with good career opportunities and lots of activities to get involved in
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to J.P. Morgan? *
Do research before applying and come into the company with a open mind and allow yourself to get involved in as many opportunities as possible
More from J.P. MorganMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!