1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Whilst working at Aldi as a Store Apprentice you learn the skills and need on how to become a Successful store assistant, working pallets, working on the tills and being a pillar to the community by providing a positive and welcoming approach to shopping at the store.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I whilst working at Aldi have learnt, how yo operate a till, how to use store equipment correctly this ranges from using a pallet truck to using a card bailer
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the programme it has helped me with a step onto the retail world and I feel like I can progress up easily
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
Very, staff are friendly and are always willing to help a hand in any way you need
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very it has a very fluid flow and is very interestingly with regular visits from an assessor
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A lot, we are always learning new stuff as the company grows and we log in to a training portal to see if any new required training is needed
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A lot the management team are very understanding and allow flexibility in cases if needed
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
As I am in my first year and am training up I find the wage respectable and above national average for an apprenticeship and a normal national minimum wage
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It is a great company to progress in.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
Work hard and you will see the benefit
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!