1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Managed Print Service Technical Analyst - Roles include resolving incidents on a day to day basis. My additional roles are leading improvements to the reporting process, overseeing device moves and improving resolution documentation.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Learnt company specific and general investigative methods of resolving issues. Improved general office based skills using microsoft tools. Developed further technical knowwledge in the network and printing field.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Reasonably, the training provider (not Capgemini) have caused issues with myself and colleagues who are also on the program.
4. How valued do you feel by Capgemini?
Very, I have been offered a new role within Capgemini to further my career.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Good organisation and structure to the program with clear dates and realistic time frame of completion. however all let down by the training provider.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Help is provided when needed in the business.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Capgemini to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
With the right tools and colleagues you can learn and develop as an employee. This will help with career progression
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Capgemini? *
Show willingness to learn and develop as a professional and research into the company.
More from CapgeminiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!