1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Trasnformational Project Management 1. Writing and Updating Steer Co Management Deck 2. Candidate and Organisational Tracking 3. Task list Tracking
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes Excel Influencing Indeviduals Task prioritisation Time Management Descision Making
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Very much so
4. How valued do you feel by J.P. Morgan?
I feel very appreciated and valued by my manager and the people i work with
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A good amount if requested
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
i feel very supported by my employer
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes - Round the Island / various trips and events
9a. Would you recommend J.P. Morgan to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
fantastic working life and many oppertunities to progress your career
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to J.P. Morgan? *
be enthusiastic about you job and do that extra bit of work
More from J.P. MorganMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!