1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I work in the Derivatives department, dealing with options, futures and swap trades through the ICE exchange
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, excel skills mainly and general computing experience
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Very much so :)
4. How valued do you feel by J.P. Morgan?
valued - they look after their employees
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
well structured. our training providers BPP are good
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
in the first 6 months they were very concentrated on the year above, meaning they are more supportive now however i felt the first 6 months was less than we required
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
a lot! the employees at JPM are really supportive
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
average - no overtime paid
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
yes, theyre are lots of clubs and acitivites to get involved in
9a. Would you recommend J.P. Morgan to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Its an amazing company with growing opportunities for every employee
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to J.P. Morgan? *
Make sure that you can balance working full time and studying at the same time!
More from J.P. MorganMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!