Finance Manager (Apprentice) at J.P. Morgan

Bournemouth
£250 weekly
5th May 2015

9.9/10

I am an apprentice Finance Manager in the Finance & Business Management team. My main role involved financial analysis with budgets and planned expense.

Yes- my Excel skills, communication, presentation and time management have hugely improved.

To a great extent due to a great working environment and support available.

4. How valued do you feel by J.P. Morgan?

A very valued member of the team. Equality and diversity are important values throughout the firm.

Very well organised and structured. I know when my exams, lectures and coursework dealines are so I can plan study time successfully.

A lot of support- always receive an email response from a question and there are one to one sessions throughout the program.

A lot of support if required. Always a quick response via email and regular one to one sessions throughout the year.

My salary meets my costs of living and allows me to save.

Yes- there are many activities outside of work you can get involved in, such as sports clubs, diversity groups or campus groups.

9a. Would you recommend J.P. Morgan to a friend? *

Very friendly working environment and there are many opportunities to progress and have a successful career if you work hard.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to J.P. Morgan? *

Get involved with as many groups outside of your daily role as possible to expand your network of colleagues.