1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am an apprentice Finance Manager in the Finance & Business Management team. My main role involved financial analysis with budgets and planned expense.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes- my Excel skills, communication, presentation and time management have hugely improved.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
To a great extent due to a great working environment and support available.
4. How valued do you feel by J.P. Morgan?
A very valued member of the team. Equality and diversity are important values throughout the firm.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well organised and structured. I know when my exams, lectures and coursework dealines are so I can plan study time successfully.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A lot of support- always receive an email response from a question and there are one to one sessions throughout the program.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A lot of support if required. Always a quick response via email and regular one to one sessions throughout the year.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary meets my costs of living and allows me to save.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes- there are many activities outside of work you can get involved in, such as sports clubs, diversity groups or campus groups.
9a. Would you recommend J.P. Morgan to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Very friendly working environment and there are many opportunities to progress and have a successful career if you work hard.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to J.P. Morgan? *
Get involved with as many groups outside of your daily role as possible to expand your network of colleagues.
More from J.P. MorganMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!